Monday, April 11, 2016

 
Egyptian Pokemon Theme
 
I started by a Pokemon in an Egyptian theme I carved and painted two images of a Pokemon named HOOPA and his sealed called the Prison Bottle.  I carved up three plates in hieroglyphics: the 1st piece on top the lamp; I titled the name "HOOPA", the 2nd small piece I titled it "Prison Bottle", and the 3rd piece right next to the lamp; it is all about HOOPA I titled it "Psychic/Ghost Mischief Pokemon".  He is like a genie, he will grant you any wish.  He's like one of the genies from Agrabah so I decided to use HOOPA because all he needs to know is the beginning of a new life.  HOOPA's true form has been sealed inside that Prison Bottle for many many years.  So I made a craving out of him to make sure he's not alone and all he ever wanted was to make new friends and grant them any wish if someone makes him very happy.
 
 
TIP: In case you're wondering the picture of that Pokemon you saw was his Confined mode and inside his Prison Bottle is his Unbond mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment